Thursday 21 February 2008

I am completely boned!!! I have found that i am just under 4000 words for my dissertation and i cant find anything else to write about. I have gone through my whole family and friends for ideas on the topic aswell as hunting down all the information i can to help. I just cant seem to get past it. I have decided to change my subject to something far wider then my choice and it may be a bit late but i have so many books and films on the subject i just wish i had chosen it from the start. I am really panicing now and have almost stopped on the film completely now just cause i have to get this done. I may possibly be completely grey haired when i turn up in uni next. I was warned by jared at the start and in prague that this may have been a to small a subject but foolish luke does it anyway. I should be ok but it will take some long nights.

No comments: