Tuesday 9 October 2007

09-Oct-2007

Have been researching into graffitti from all regions of the world aswell as looking into the aztec gods for my part in Aztec Escape. Concept aswell as the story for my main film are my main concerns for this week. I feel it is neccessary to obviously get the story together and atleast know what form the graffitti is going to take, whether a man, monster or animal. The designs that i am currently doing for my main project are for more environmental puposes. Our main graffitti character will be far more simplistic and humourous to the eye then the designs i am currently creating. We feel that the wall itself that the character will be painted on should have various other logos on it aswell. All seems to be going well this week and hopefully will keep on this way.

My research for Caught short has consisted of:

Street Logos - By Tristan Manco - ISBN: 0-500-28469-5
Rome - HBO Series
First hand pictures of the Berlin Wall from a uni trip
And various google searches


My research for Aztec Escape has consisted of:

The Road to El Dorado - Dreamworks
http://www.vivanatura.org/AnimalsAmphibians.html
Various Google searches on aztecs and their Gods






No comments: